Red Hat Recruitment 2023 | Technical Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT | Work From Home
Company: Red Hat Software
Red Hat Recruitment 2023: Red Hat is an enterprise software company with an open source development model. With engineers connected to open source communities, the freedom of our subscription model, and a broad portfolio of products that’s constantly expanding, Red Hat is here to help you face your business challenges head-on.
At Red Hat, our commitment to open source extends beyond technology into virtually everything we do. We collaborate and share ideas, create inclusive communities, and welcome diverse perspectives from all Red Hatters, no matter their role. It’s what makes us who we are.
Company Website: www.redhat.com
Positions: Technical Support Engineer
Experience: 3+ years
Job Location: Work From Home
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Red Hat Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field; engineering or computer science are a plus
- 3+ years of experience working as a support or development engineer for Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) provider or hosting service
- 3+ years of experience with Linux or Unix operating systems
- Experience working with hosted applications or large-scale application deployments
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Open vSwitch, Red Hat Middleware, Apache Tomcat, Node.js, Ruby (web frameworks), Python (web frameworks), Microsoft Azure, and .NET
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification is a plus
- Good understanding of Linux tools with an emphasis on cURL, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, strace, and Wireshark
- Solid development-level experience with multiple programming languages and experience writing patches or pull requests
- Upstream involvement in open source projects, like patches submitted for upstream inclusion, is a plus
- Excellent reading and writing skills in English; fluent English language skills are a plus
- Commitment to providing the best experience possible for Red Hat’s customers
- Linux operating system installation, configuration, upgrade, and maintenance experience is a big plus
- Experience with AWS or Pivotal Cloud Foundry is a plus
The Red Hat Support Engineering team is looking for an OpenShift Technical Support Engineer to join us in India. In this role, you will help resolve issues for enterprise customers by providing high-level technical support and sustaining engineering services to maximize uptime and reduce IT costs. You’ll work as part of a team dedicated to resolving issues quickly and efficiently. You will collaborate with our customers’ top developers, architects, DevOps engineers, and system administrators and assist our technical support engineers with complex and challenging issues. As an OpenShift Technical Support Engineer, you will also partner closely with development engineering teams and work alongside some of the brightest developers in the open source community as well as with Red Hat’s key strategic cloud partners like Microsoft and Amazon Web Services (AWS) to jointly solve multi-vendor customer issues. This is a great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing enterprise software and services companies and the leader of open source software.
- Partner with the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform, Red Hat OpenShift Dedicated, OpenShift Online, and OpenShift Origin communities to develop and review patches and test cases
- Analyze upstream development against current customer-reported defects and develop patches to resolve issues
- Use tools like cURL, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, strace, and Wireshark to investigate and troubleshoot technical issues
- Record customer interactions, including investigation, troubleshooting, and resolution of issues
- Work closely with Red Hat’s development engineering team and assist production support engineers and technical account managers
- Partner with Red Hat’s strategic cloud partners like Microsoft to jointly solve multi-vendor customer issues
- Demonstrate considerable judgment in selecting methods and techniques to obtain solutions
- Maintain a commitment to providing the best experience possible for Red Hat’s customers
- Manage your workload to ensure that all customer issues are handled and resolved in a timely manner
- Assist in the development of comprehensive and reusable self-service solutions for future incidents
How to Apply for Red Hat Recruitment 2023?
Desirous and Eligible candidates may apply for the position ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply