Red Hat Recruitment 2023 | Associate Technical Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CS/ IT | Pune
Company: Red Hat Software
Red Hat Recruitment 2023: Red Hat is an enterprise software company with an open source development model. With engineers connected to open source communities, the freedom of our subscription model, and a broad portfolio of products that’s constantly expanding, Red Hat is here to help you face your business challenges head-on.
At Red Hat, our commitment to open source extends beyond technology into virtually everything we do. We collaborate and share ideas, create inclusive communities, and welcome diverse perspectives from all Red Hatters, no matter their role. It’s what makes us who we are.
Company Website: www.redhat.com
Positions: Associate Technical Support Engineer
Experience: 1+ year
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Red Hat Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field; engineering or computer science is preferred
- 1+ years of experience as a support or development engineer for Platform as a Service Provider or Hosting Service.
- 1+ years of experience with Linux, or Unix operating systems.
- Experience working with hosted applications, or large scale application deployments.
- Experience with docker, kubernetes, openvswitch, JBoss, Tomcat, NodeJS, Ruby (web frameworks), Python (web frameworks), Azure and .NET.
- Experience with AWS, CloudFoundry is a plus
- Experience with developer workflows, Continuous Integration (Jenkins) and Continuous Deployments paradigms.
- Good understanding of Linux tools, with an emphasis on curl, git, docker, kubernetes, strace, wireshark.
- Linux operating system installation, configuration, upgrade, and maintenance experience is highly preferred
- Upstream involvement in open source projects (patches submitted for upstream inclusion) is a plus
- Excellent reading and writing skills in English; fluent English language skills are preferred
- Commitment to providing the best experience possible for Red Hat customers
The Red Hat Support Engineering team is looking for an Associate OpenShift Technical Support Engineer to join us in India. In this role, you will help resolve issues for enterprise customers by providing high-level technical support and sustaining engineering services to maximize uptime and reduce IT costs. You’ll work as part of a team dedicated to resolving issues quickly and efficiently. You will collaborate with our customers’ top developers, architects, DevOps engineers, and system administrators and assist our technical support engineers with complex and challenging issues. As an OpenShift Technical Support Engineer, you will also partner closely with development engineering teams and work alongside some of the brightest developers in the open source community as well as with Red Hat’s key strategic cloud partners like Microsoft and Amazon Web Services (AWS) to jointly solve multi-vendor customer issues. This is a great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing enterprise software and services companies and the leader of open source software.
- Partner with the OpenShift Container Platform, OpenShift Dedicated, OpenShift Online and OpenShift Origin communities to develop and review patches and test cases
- Analyze upstream development against current customer reported defects and develop patches to resolve the issue
- Use tools like curl, git, docker, kubernetes, strace, and wireshark to investigate and troubleshoot technical issues
- Record customer interactions including investigation, troubleshooting, and resolution of issues
- Work closely with Red Hat development engineering, and assist production support engineers and technical account managers
- Partner with Red Hat strategic cloud partners such as Microsoft to jointly solve multi-vendor customer issues.
- Demonstrate considerable judgment in selecting methods and techniques to obtain solutions
- Maintain a commitment to providing the best experience possible for Red Hat customers
- Manage your workload to ensure that all customer issues are handled and resolved in a timely manner
- Assist in the development of comprehensive and reusable self-service solutions for future incidents
How to Apply for Red Hat Recruitment 2023?
Desirous and Eligible candidates may apply for the position ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here