Red Hat Recruitment 2023 | Associate Software Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT | Delhi
Company: Red Hat Software
Red Hat Recruitment 2023: Red Hat is an enterprise software company with an open source development model. With engineers connected to open source communities, the freedom of our subscription model, and a broad portfolio of products that’s constantly expanding, Red Hat is here to help you face your business challenges head-on.
At Red Hat, our commitment to open source extends beyond technology into virtually everything we do. We collaborate and share ideas, create inclusive communities, and welcome diverse perspectives from all Red Hatters, no matter their role. It’s what makes us who we are.
Company Website: www.redhat.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 2+ years
Job Location: Delhi
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Red Hat Recruitment 2023:
- 2+ years of object-oriented analysis and design
- 2+ years Oracle E-Business Suite (R12) development experience
- 2+ years working in an Agile team environment
- 2+ years working with distributed source control such as Git, including branching and merging
- BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related field
The Red Hat IT team is seeking an EBS Applications Developer to join us in, India Office. In this role, you will work as a member of a highly dynamic and collaborative IT Business Operations team. This team is tasked with developing and supporting Red Hat’s renewals improvement project. You will work on the EBS design, development, testing, documentation, and release of enterprise-based solutions that conform to PL/SQL development standards. Success in this role requires strong communication skills, critical thinking, problem-solving, partnering with business customers (internal and external), mentoring peers, and demonstrating leadership qualities to instill confidence in IT’s solutions.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test, and maintain Java applications that conform to enterprise design patterns
- Develop and support O2C/P2P transformation files for Back Office applications.
- Mentor teammates on technical and non-technical skills
- Analyze and clarify business requirements to implement server-side business logic and UI
- Document use cases, create physical and logical data models and build deployment plans
- Analyze log files to help debug problems
- Provide ongoing application maintenance and support
- Represent the team in meetings with stakeholders
- Perform key maintenance activities and project tasks, including requirements elicitation and analysis, functional design, standard and custom configurations, documentation, functional testing, and release support
- Provide functional validation and support for scheduled maintenance outages,environment refreshes, and quarter-end activities occasionally this will be outside of core business hours
- Assess the impact of potential changes and solutions to mitigate negative outcomes
- Work on integrations from EBS to middleware applications.
How to Apply for Red Hat Recruitment 2023?
Desirous and Eligible candidates may apply for the position ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here