Red Hat Recruitment 2022 | Quality Engineer Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: Red Hat Software
Red Hat Recruitment 2022: Red Hat is an enterprise software company with an open source development model. With engineers connected to open source communities, the freedom of our subscription model, and a broad portfolio of products that’s constantly expanding, Red Hat is here to help you face your business challenges head-on.
At Red Hat, our commitment to open source extends beyond technology into virtually everything we do. We collaborate and share ideas, create inclusive communities, and welcome diverse perspectives from all Red Hatters, no matter their role. It’s what makes us who we are.
Company Website: www.redhat.com
Positions: Quality Engineer Intern
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Red Hat Recruitment 2022:
BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics
The Red Hat Business Automation Quality Engineering (QE) team is looking for a Quality Engineering Intern who is intrigued by how things work and constantly looks for ways to make them better to join us in Pune, India. In this role, you will not just be a tester, you will also be a developer who designs, automates, and finds creative ways to solve potential problems. You will have the opportunity to make a difference in the way enterprise applications are built and tested and you will be responsible for offerings that are used by thousands of people around the world
Primary job responsibilities:
- Design, develop, maintain, and automate tests and tools with a focus on functional and performance aspects of Red Hat Process Automation Manager and Red Hat Decision Manager and related community projects
- Be a member of an upstream community of Drools, jBPM, OptaPlanner, and Kogito
- Work with more senior team members on a daily basis
- Continuously help to improve processes, automation, and test coverage
- Document new bugs
- Work on code change, UX design, and documentation reviews
- Learn about offerings and tools that will help raise the quality of our offerings
- Basic knowledge of Java SE; understanding of the concepts of the language and language model and experience writing small Java applications
- Basic knowledge of Linux, including OS installation, package management, and settings management
- Good communication skills in English; ability to read and write technical documentation
The following are considered a plus:
- Knowledge of Apache Maven and Git
- Knowledge of JUnit or Selenium
- Experience with Drools or business rules in general
- Experience with jBPM or business processes in general
- Experience with OptaPlanner or constraints problem-solving in general
- Experience with continuous integration (CI)
How to Apply for Red Hat Recruitment 2022?
Desirous and Eligible candidates may apply for the internship positions through online mode.
Apply Link: Job Expired