Red Hat Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Software Engineer Intern | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Red Hat Software
Red Hat Recruitment 2022: Red Hat is an enterprise software company with an open source development model. With engineers connected to open source communities, the freedom of our subscription model, and a broad portfolio of products that’s constantly expanding, Red Hat is here to help you face your business challenges head-on.
At Red Hat, our commitment to open source extends beyond technology into virtually everything we do. We collaborate and share ideas, create inclusive communities, and welcome diverse perspectives from all Red Hatters, no matter their role. It’s what makes us who we are.
Company Website: www.redhat.com
Positions: Software Engineer Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Red Hat Recruitment 2022:
BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Information Technology
The Red Hat Engineering team is looking for a highly motivated individual who wants to gain practical experience with open source and Red Hat products to join us as a Software Engineering Intern in Bangalore, India. In this role, you will work in an environment where diverse perspectives are invited, the best ideas are valued, and people feel empowered to contribute. Freedom and courage are two of our core values, which is why you’ll need to be comfortable taking risks and exploring the unknown.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Work alongside a team of software developers, product designers, quality assurance (QA) engineers, and the open source community
- Help enable Red Hat Storage (Gluster/Ceph) integration into other open source projects
- Add and enhance features, automate the testing of features, and create example code and documentation
- Contribute to the projects within and related to the Red Hat Storage (Gluster/Ceph) community Actively participate in related upstream communities
- Work on special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, preferably engineering or computer science, or equivalent professional experience
- Application development experience using Python or Go
- Familiarity with Linux or UNIX
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply for Red Hat Recruitment 2022?
Desirous and Eligible candidates may apply for the internship positions through online mode.
Apply Link: Job Expired