Red Hat Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Bangalore
Company: Red Hat Software
Red Hat Recruitment 2022: Red Hat is an enterprise software company with an open source development model. With engineers connected to open source communities, the freedom of our subscription model, and a broad portfolio of products that’s constantly expanding, Red Hat is here to help you face your business challenges head-on.
At Red Hat, our commitment to open source extends beyond technology into virtually everything we do. We collaborate and share ideas, create inclusive communities, and welcome diverse perspectives from all Red Hatters, no matter their role. It’s what makes us who we are.
Company Website: www.redhat.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Red Hat Recruitment 2022:
- Passion for open source technologies; knowledge of open source development tools
- Graduate of computer science or software engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work with agile methodology with good attention to detail
- Ability to interact comfortably with the other members of a large, geographically distributed team
- Interest in scripting, automation, DevOps, and modern practices of software engineering
- Aspiration to learn distributed version control systems like Git, and other technologies like Kubernetes or OpenShift, CI/CD pipelines, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins; prior knowledge of these is a plus
The Red Hat Application Services Engineering team is looking for an Associate Software Engineer to join our core engineering team in Bengaluru, India. In this role, you will learn and contribute to the development and maintenance of our application services specific products and projects and work alongside some of the most skilled developers in the open source world.
As an Associate Software Engineer, you’ll have a chance to improve the community projects by adding value to them. At the same time, you will inspire changes in and improve our internal process of creation of Red Hat’s offerings. You will get a chance to work with some of the brightest engineers in the open source industry while serving as an internal advocate for our customers. You’ll need to have excellent technical and creative thinking skills, as you’ll be encouraged to develop innovative solutions to technical issues on a daily basis.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Work under the guidance of experienced engineers to learn and implement components contributing to Red Hat Application Services offerings
- Constantly learn new things and maintain an overview of current technologies
- Provide support for continuous integration (CI) and continuous integration (CD) across various projects, streams, etc.
- Participate on internal tooling development
- Inspire improvements in community projects
- Document new bugs and advocate their resolution with developers
- Contribute bug fixes in upstream
How to Apply for Red Hat Recruitment 2022?
Desirous and Eligible candidates may apply for the internship positions through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here