Red Hat Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Software Quality Engineer Intern | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: Red Hat Software
At Red Hat, our commitment to open source extends beyond technology into virtually everything we do. We collaborate and share ideas, create inclusive communities, and welcome diverse perspectives from all Red Hatters, no matter their role. It’s what makes us who we are.
Company Website: www.redhat.com
Positions: Software Quality Engineering Intern
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Red Hat Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT
The Red Hat Quality Engineering (QE) team is looking for a Software Quality Engineering Intern to join us in Pune, India. In this role, you will write clear and accurate bug reports, develop tests using automation infrastructure, report testing status, and debug software problems for the Red Hat’s product team you are assigned to. You will work closely with developers and the rest of the team to ensure that our solutions fulfill the highest possible enterprise quality, performance, usability, and supportability criteria.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Research the functionality of our offerings
- Develop test scripts for automated testing
- Run manual tests and execute automated test cases
- Debug software problems
- Perform maintenance of automated test tools
- Background in Linux
- Excellent debugging, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
- Basic shell and Bash scripting skills
- Python programming skills; understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts
- Decent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to get up to speed quickly with new technologies and adapt to a growing and evolving team
- Passion and desire for testing and examining how things work internally
- Experience working with upstream projects is a big plus
How to Apply for Red Hat Recruitment 2021?
Desirous and Eligible candidates may apply for the internship positions through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here