Red Hat Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Remote Exam Support Intern | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Red Hat Software
At Red Hat, our commitment to open source extends beyond technology into virtually everything we do. We collaborate and share ideas, create inclusive communities, and welcome diverse perspectives from all Red Hatters, no matter their role. It’s what makes us who we are.
Company Website: www.redhat.com
Positions: Remote Exam Support Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Red Hat Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT
The Red Hat Global Learning Services (GLS) team is looking for an Intern to join our Remote Exam Support team in Bengaluru, India. In this role, you will learn about Red Hat’s way of delivering exams. You will support customers across the globe in the best-in-class professional manner. As an Intern, you will understand the nuances of remote examination set up for candidates who are taking exams from their premises and assist them with their queries and issues.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Respond to live chats and other modes of support from remote exam candidates
- Assist examinees with questions related to setting up their hardware, internet, and space for a remote performance-based examination
- Monitor pre-exam readiness status of upcoming exams and proactively reach out to examinees for setup assistance
- Follow up on customer queries with operations, information technology (IT), and curriculum teams and training quality managers when needed
- Manage simultaneous incoming chats, tickets, and calls effectively
- Identify and assess queries so that your response is in line with the Certification team’s guidance
- Provide accurate, valid, and appropriate solutions within a reasonable amount of time and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep accurate documentation of interactions and contribute to building process repository
- Full-time student of a bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science
- Ability to work on shifts outside standard business hours
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; language skills in another international language are a big plus
- Fast typing skills with high accuracy
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Technical awareness in various operating systems like Windows, Linux, and Mac, terminal commands in Linux and Mac, internet connection nuances, bandwidth, browsers, wired and wireless connections, and VPN, and computer hardware like ports, network adapters, displays, and webcams
How to Apply for Red Hat Recruitment 2021?
Desirous and Eligible candidates may apply for the internship positions through online mode.
Apply Link: Job Expired