Red Hat Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Quality Engineering Internship | BE/ B.Tech | 2016 & 2017 Batch | Bangalore | January 2018
Company: Red hat India Pvt Ltd
Red Hat, Inc. is an American multinational software company providing open-source software products to the enterprise community. Founded in 1993, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, with satellite offices worldwide.
Red Hat has become associated to a large extent with its enterprise operating system Red Hat Enterprise Linux and with the acquisition of open-source enterprise middleware vendor JBoss. Red Hat also offers Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV), an enterprise virtualization product. Red Hat provides storage, operating system platforms, middleware, applications, management products, and support, training, and consulting services.
Company Website: www.redhat.com
Positions: Quality Engineering Internship
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Contribute to our quality engineering processes and expand your knowledge of software testing. The Red Hat Storage Test team is looking for an Intern to join us in Bangalore, India. In this role, you will develop automated tests for a functional area of an offering within our extensive portfolio of innovative storage technologies. You’ll learn to understand the solutions architecture and how it integrates with other offerings. We’ll need you to serve as an individual contributor of the team and interact with other team members and developers. As an intern in Red Hat, you will contribute to the Red Hat’s quality engineering processes and infrastructure while also participating in upstream testing efforts in the open source community.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Work directly with test architecture and associated infrastructure pieces to support the quality engineering methodology, process, and procedures
- Work with testing and automation tools
- Analyze source code and propose appropriate test automation
- Work directly with other storage automation team members and developers
- Participate in and contribute to weekly team meetings and reviews of offerings with the leadership
- Provide an accurate and timely status of automated testing efforts and quality statistics
- Completed bachelor’s degree in IT or computer science
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in programming languages like Python, Perl, Java, or C
Application Link: Closed