Red Hat Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Software Engineering Internship | BE/ B.Tech | 2016 & 2017 | Bangalore | September 2017
Company: Red hat India Pvt Ltd
Red Hat, Inc. is an American multinational software company providing open-source software products to the enterprise community. Founded in 1993, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, with satellite offices worldwide.
Red Hat has become associated to a large extent with its enterprise operating system Red Hat Enterprise Linux and with the acquisition of open-source enterprise middleware vendor JBoss. Red Hat also offers Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV), an enterprise virtualization product. Red Hat provides storage, operating system platforms, middleware, applications, management products, and support, training, and consulting services.
Company Website: www.redhat.com
Positions: Software Engineering Internship
Job Type: Full-time
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
The Red Hat Performance and Scale Engineering team is looking for an intern to join us in Bangalore, India. In this role, you will collaborate with a team of performance engineers, software developers, and quality assurance associates while working on open source cloud projects like Red Hat OpenStack performance. This is a great opportunity to learn at a leading technology company and to build a valuable network of peers and other professionals.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Contribute to upstream automation tools for end-to-end provisioning, Red Hat OpenStack deployment and assignment of servers and networks
- Evaluate performance of Red Hat OpenStack and find out bottlenecks and performance tunings
- Monitor and record Red Hat OpenStack performance and scaling
- Experience with OpenStack deployment
- Familiarity with networking
- Expertise in Python and DevOps tools like Ansible by Red Hat
Apply Link: Closed