Red Hat Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Quality Engineering – Internship | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA | Pune | June 2017
Company: Red hat India Pvt Ltd
Red Hat, Inc. is an American multinational software company providing open-source software products to the enterprise community. Founded in 1993, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, with satellite offices worldwide.
Red Hat has become associated to a large extent with its enterprise operating system Red Hat Enterprise Linux and with the acquisition of open-source enterprise middleware vendor JBoss. Red Hat also offers Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV), an enterprise virtualization product. Red Hat provides storage, operating system platforms, middleware, applications, management products, and support, training, and consulting services.
Company Website: www.redhat.com
Positions: Quality Engineering – Internship
Job Type: Full-time
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
The Red Hat Customer Portal Quality Engineering team is looking for an intern to join us in Pune, India. In this role, you will write new and optimize existing test automation scripts and frameworks. You’ll also work on analysis of the non-deterministic failures, ways to reduce them and report bugs and defects. Our team culture will encourage you to come up with innovative solutions to problems and allow you to work with some of the brightest engineers in the open source industry.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Write automated test scripts, analyze test results, and identify and file bugs accordingly
- Test bugs and write bug reproducers
- Write performance tests scripts
- Good object-oriented programming concepts
- Knowledge of HTTP communications
- Keen observation and attention to detail
- Motivated with the ability to take direction and work well as part of a team
- Interest in learning new technologies; problem-solving skills
- Intermediate written and verbal communication skills in English
Application Link: Closed