RCFL Recruitment 2020 | www.rcfltd.com | Freshers | Engineer/ Operator/ Management Trainee | 393 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ 10th | Mumbai | Last Date: 15th July 2020
Company: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL)
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF) a Government of India Undertaking is a leading fertilizer and chemical manufacturing company with about 80% of its equity held by the Government of India. It has two operating units, one at Trombay in Mumbai and the other at Thal, Raigad district, about 100 KM from Mumbai. Government of India has accorded “Mini-Ratna” status to RCF.
RCF is one of the earliest units set up in the country with a vision of growth in fertilizer production for food security. It manufactures Urea, Complex Fertilizers, Bio-fertilizers, Micro-nutrients, 100 per cent water soluble fertilizers, soil conditioners and a wide range of Industrial Chemicals. It produces 23 lac MT Urea, 6.5 lac MT Complex fertilizers and 1.6 lac MT of Industrial Chemicals every year. The company is a household name in rural India with brands “Ujjwala” (urea) and “Suphala” (complex fertilizers) which carry a high brand equity. RCF has countrywide marketing network in all major states.
Company Website: www.rcfltd.com
Positions & Total Vacancies: 393
- Management Trainee Chemical: 60 Posts
- Management Trainee Boiler: 21 Posts
- Management Trainee Mechanical: 48 Posts
- Management Trainee Electrical: 22 Posts
- Management Trainee Instrumentation: 35 Posts
- Engineer (Chemical) (OBC Backlog) Grade–E1: 10 Posts
- Officer (Marketing) Grade E1: 10 Posts
- Assistant Officer (Marketing) Grade E0: 14 Posts
- Operator Trainee (Chemical), Grade-A6: 125 Posts
- Boiler Operator, Grade III (Grade–A5): 25 Posts
- Junior Fireman Grade II (Grade –A3): 23 Posts
Job Location: Chembur, Mumbai
- Management Trainee/Engineer/Officer/Assistant Officer: Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/- PM
- Operator Trainee (Chemical): Rs. 22,000 – 60,000/- PM
- Boiler Operator: Rs.20,000 – 55,000/- PM
- Junior Fireman: Rs.18,000-42,000/- PM
- Regular Full time four years BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engineering Graduate in respective disciplines from UGC/ AICTE approved institutions. Allied courses/degrees/ dual degrees in concern disciplines will not be considered.
- Chemical – Chemical discipline/ Chemical Technology
- Boiler – Chemical/Mechanical/Instrumentation/Electrical & should have valid Boiler Operation Engineer’s
- Certificate (BOE)/Boiler Proficiency Certificate.
- Mechanical – Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical – Electrical discipline
- Instrumentation – Instrumentation discipline
- Regular Full time B.E./B. Tech/B.Sc Engineering (Chemical) from UGC/AICTE approved institution. Applicant having degree in Allied course in chemical engineering will not be considered.
- Full time UGC recognized Science/Engineering/Agriculture graduation of minimum 03 years/04 years duration and
- Full time UGC recognized Post graduation degree of 02 years duration in MBA (Marketing as specialization or Major)/MMS (Marketing as specialization or Major)/MBA (Agriculture Business Management).
Assistant Officer (Marketing):
- Full time UGC recognized B.Tech. Agriculture/Agriculture graduation of minimum 04 years duration
Operator Trainee (Chemical):
- Full time & regular B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree with Physics as one of the subjects during any of the 3 years course of B.Sc. Degree and NCVT in the AO (CP) trade.
- SSC Examination passed and certificate of Competency as Boiler Attendant of Second Class issued by the Director of Steam Boilers and Chairman to the Board of Examiners of respective state Government
- Experience: Must have minimum 2 years
- SSC with 6 months’ full time residential fireman certificate course from State Fire Training Center, Govt. Institute (SFTC)
- Experience: Should be having Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) Driving License with one years’ experience
For Management Trainees/Engineer (Chemical)/Officer (Marketing)/Assistant Marketing Officer:
- Selection will be based on Online Test and Personal Interview.
For Operator Trainee (Chemical)/Boiler Operator Gr III/Junior Fireman Grade II:
- Selection will be based on Online Test and Trade Test.
Application fee: Rs.700/-
- For Management Trainee/ Engineer/ Officer category: Rs.1000/-
- For Workers category: Rs.700/-
Note: There is no application processing fee for SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM candidates
Mode of payment: Through internet banking/ credit/ debit card
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online at (www.rcfltd.com) website from 29th June 2020 to 15th July 2020.
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here