RBI Recruitment 2019 | Officers (Grade C) | 61 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Com/ MCA/ MBA/ CA | Across India | Last Date: 8th January 2019
Company: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 during the British Rule in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The original share capital was divided into shares of 100 each fully paid, which were initially owned entirely by private shareholders. Following India’s independence on 15 August 1947, the RBI was nationalised on 1 January 1949.
The RBI plays an important part in the Development Strategy of the Government of India. It is a member bank of the Asian Clearing Union
Company Website: www.rbi.org.in
Positions: Officers (Grade C)
- Bank Examiner/ Supervisory Manager (Trade Finance) – 5 Posts
- Bank Examiner/ Supervisory Manager (Corporate Lending) – 5 Posts
- Bank Examiner/ Supervisory Manager (Treasury) – 5 Posts
- Bank Examiner/ Supervisory Manager (Retail Lending) – 5 Posts
- Analyst (Analytics and General Banking) – 5 Posts
- Accounts Specialist (Accounting – IFRS) – 5 Posts
- IT Examiner/ IT Analyst/ IT Accounts Examiner (Information Technology) – 10 Posts
- Analyst (Stress Testing) – 5 Posts
- System Administrator – 4 Posts
- Project Administrator – 3 Posts
- Network Administrator – 3 Posts
- Web Designer – 1 Post
- System Administrator – 1 Post
- Behavioural Scientist – 1 Post
- System Administrator (Information Technology) – 2 Posts
- Legal Experts (Information Agreement / Traction Issues) – 1 Post
Total vacancies: 61
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Salary: Upto Rs 21.6 LPA
Accounts Specialist (Accounting – IFRS): CA / ICWA / Post Graduate Degree in Commerce / MBA / PGDBA / PGPM / PGDM (with Finance specialization) from a recognised Indian or Foreign University / Institute.
IT Examiner/ IT Analyst/ IT Accounts Examiner/ System Administrator (Information Technology): BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in Computer Science / IT / Electrical and Electronics or MCA with specialisation in Information Security / IT Risk Management / Information Assurance / Cybersecurity and Digital Threat Management.
Analyst (Stress Testing): Master’s Degree in Mathematics / Statistics / Econometrics / Commerce / Economics / Mathematical Statistics / Quantitative Economics / Quantitative Finance
System Administrator/ Project Administrator/ Network Administrator/Web Designer: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in Computer Science / IT / Electrical and Electronics or MCA
Behavioral Scientist: Post Graduate Degree in Social Science / Psychology with Diploma / Certificate in Natural Language Processing (NLP).
Legal Experts (Information Agreement/ Traction Issues): Post Graduate Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate
Selection for the aforementioned posts will be through Preliminary Screening/Shortlisting followed by Interview.
- For SC/ST/PwBD Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For GEN/OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
- No fee for Staff candidates
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this positions in online latest by 8th January 2019.
For More Info & Apply Link: Link Expired