Randstad Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Trainee Engineer | 2018/ 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – ECE/ Telecom | Visakhapatnam
Company: Randstad India Limited
It is Fortune 500 US MNC . World leader in its product line. In 55 years, Randstad had established 4400 branches in 39 countries, and has now become one of the most recognised recruitment agencies in the world.
In India, Randstad has 28 branches, over 60,000 contract employees and has placed over 500,000 people over the past 23 years.
Company Website: www.randstad.in
Positions: Network Engineer (Trainee)
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Visakhapatnam
- BE/ B.Tech (ECE/ Electronic and Telecommunication)
- 60% throughout in Xth, 12th, diploma, Degree.
- Good Opportunities for Fresher , Fresher can explore lot of things Fully Depends on Core regards To utilize IT infrastructure
- Network engineers are the technical experts responsible for setting up computer networks, maintaining them, and offering technical support to users where necessary.
- Ever heard of Wi-Fi, local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs) or global area networks (GANs)? Well, these marvellous things allow us to communicate, exchange information and connect to the internet – and they’re looked after by network engineers.
Apply Link: Link Expired