Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2019 | www.indianrailways.gov.in | Freshers | Technician/ Stenographer/ Clerk | 10 Posts | Bangalore | Last Date: 27th July 2019
Company: Rail Wheel Factory (RWF)
Rail Wheel Factory (Formerly Wheel and Axle Plant) is situated in Bangalore, India. It is a state-of-the-art plant, meeting bulk of the requirement of wheels, axles and wheel sets for the Indian Railways.
RWF Has been re-certified with latest version of Integrated Management System (IMS) encompassing (i)Quality Management System (QMS), ISO 9001,(ii)EMS,ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 by M/s.ICS Mumbai during 2016.
Company Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
Position: Technician/ Stenographer/ Clerks
Total Vacancies: 10
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: As per policy
- 10th pass plus National Apprenticeship (NAC) granted by NCVT in the relevant Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engg Trades.
- 10th Pass plus ITI in the relevant Mechanical/ Electrical/Civil Engg. Trades Trades.
- 10th Pass has to undergo 03 years training
Junior Clerk/Accounts Clerk:
- 12th ( +2 Stage) or its equivalent.
- 10+2 or its equivalent examination from recognized Board/University.
- The shorthand speed of 80 words per minute for a duration of 10 minutes with transcription time of 50 minutes.
Senior Clerk & Junior Accounts Assistant:
- Degree from recognized University or its equivalent.
- Between 18 to 25 years as on 01-07-2019
Note: No age relaxation (upper or lower) shall be permissible.
- The Selection for this Recruitment, all eligible candidates will be called for the trials.
- Trials of the candidates shall be conducted to assess their sports performance and
- After the trials, only the FIT candidates shall be considered for the next stage i.e interview stage.
Note: Trails to be held at Rail Wheel Factory Stadium, Yelahanka, Bangalore —560064 or at the notified place.
Distribution Of marks:
|For game skill, physical fitness & coach’ observations during Trials||40|
|For assessment of recognized. Sports
Achievements as per norms
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- For Level-2 Posts: 65 marks
- For Level 4 & 5 Posts: 70 marks
- For General: Rs.500/- with a provision for refunding Rs.400/- to those who actually appear in the trials.
- For SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/EBC: Rs.250/- with a provision for refunding the same to those who actually appear in the trials.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can submit the application in the prescribed format with all the relevant documents to the postal address on or before 27 August 2019.
Note: Application should be submitted with the envelope on the top as”Application against Sports Quota (Open Advertisement) Recruitment for the year 2019-20″
‘The Senior Personnel Officer’
Rail Wheel Factory (Ministry of Railways),
Yelahanka, Bangalore 560064,
For More Details & Application form: Link Expired