Quest Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Software Developer QA Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Quest Software
Quest Off Campus Drive 2022: At Quest, we create and manage the software that makes the benefits of new technology real. Companies turn to us to manage, modernize and secure their business, from on-prem to in-cloud, from the heart of the network to the vulnerable endpoints. From complex challenges like Active Directory management and Office 365 migration, to database and systems management, to redefining security, and hundreds of needs in between, we help you conquer your next challenge now.
We’re not the company that makes big promises. We’re the company that fulfills them.
Company Website: www.quest.com
Positions: Software Developer QA Trainee
Experience: Freshers (0 – 1 Year)
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification for Quest Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Education: B.Tech/ M.Tech in CS/ IT
- Passed Out: 2020 or 2021
- Percentage – 70 and Above in academics
- Experience: Nil
Quest’s Erwin R&D team is looking for a QA Trainee for DIS Product. You will be involved in Quality Assurance of product deliverables for key areas within Erwin’s product portfolio. You will evaluate, understand the needs, develop test cases, execute and automate them. The successful candidate will become a key member of Quest’s Erwin engineering team and participate in the developing Quest’s next generation line of products.
To be successful you must be very technical (hands on) and have good technical understanding of manual testing, Automation Testing (Selenium), SQL Queries, process and approaches. You should be self-driven, leverage the available software tools and test suites and apply them where they add value to Quest. You will ensure the deliverables meet quality requirements, help team in achieving the same. You will work in a fast-paced environment with an experienced and highly technical team of Quest engineers to solve a wide variety of unique and complex problems.
QA Fresher with good knowledge on Manual Testing, Automation Testing and can write basic sql queries.
- Understanding requirements/design documents.
- Prepare and execute Test Cases and Test Scripts to detect problems and ensure the quality and success of the software
- Conduct a variety of quality- control tests and analysis to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements
- Design and execute Automation Test Scripts
- Execute SQL commands to manage and verify data.
- Bug Reporting and Defect Management.
- Coordinate Test Environment Configurations and Maintenance.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Should possess good Communication skills
- Knowledge on Manual Testing.
- Knowledge Automation Testing (Selenium) or Performance Testing Tool (Jmeter).
- Knowledge on Databases Concepts. Should be able to write basic queries.
- ISTQB certification (Preferable)
How to Apply for Quest Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here