Quest Global Recruitment 2021 | Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical & Electronics (EEE)/ Instrumentation & Controls (ICE) | Bangalore
Company: Quest Global Engineering Pvt Ltd
Quest Global Recruitment 2021:Quality Engineering & Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (QuEST) is a leading provider of engineering solutions for advanced technology products in the Aerospace, Automotive, Power Generation, Oil & Gas, and Industrial Product domains.
We are a Six Sigma trained company with expertise that ranges from concept to product realization services.
Company Website: www.quest-global.com
Positions: Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE)/ Instrumentation & Controls Engineering (ICE)
- Preparation of data sheet for instrumentation and systems requisitions and performing technical evaluations.
- Preparation of specification for accessories skids
- Developing Device Summary for system and sub-systems
- Developing P&ID and F&IDs for System and Sub-systems
- Selection and sizing of Loop and externally powered instrumentation
- Selection and sizing of instruments such as solenoid valves, limit, pressure & level switches, pressure transmitters, flow analyzer, gas detector, fire detector and special probes
- Conduit and cable tray selection and sizing
- Developing feasible conduit tree diagram for upstream and downstream of the equipment
- Intermediate and export Junction boxes selection and sizing
- Selection and sizing of appropriate Power and Control cables for normal and hazardous zones
- Developing wiring, arrangement and layout diagram for system and sub-systems
- Interpreting heat analysis drawing and identifying hazardous zone and developing hazardous map drawing
- Developing Bill of Material for system and sub-systems
- Developing Operation and maintenance manuals, test procedures for system and sub-systems.
- Building system and sub-systems to meet IEC, UL, CE, NEC and RoHS standards
Apply Link: Job Expired