Qualys Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Intern – Threat Research Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT; MCA | Pune
Qualys Recruitment 2022: The Qualys Cloud Platform and its integrated apps help businesses simplify security operations and lower the cost of compliance by delivering critical security intelligence on demand and automating the full spectrum of auditing, compliance and protection for IT systems and web applications.
Founded in 1999 as one of the first SaaS security companies, Qualys has established strategic partnerships with leading cloud providers like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and the Google Cloud Platform, and managed service providers and consulting organizations including Accenture, BT, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Deutsche Telekom, DXC Technology, Fujitsu, HCL Technologies, IBM, Infosys, NTT, Optiv, SecureWorks, Tata Communications, Verizon and Wipro. The company is also a founding member of the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA).
Designation: Intern – Threat Research engineer
Stipend: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for Qualys Recruitment 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech in Computer Science/ MCA/ MCS from a reputed institution.
- Certifications in Computer Security domains are desired.
Qualys is looking for threat researchers who can leverage their experience and expertise to identify and analyze threats, produce original research publications, and work with engineering teams to provide a feedback and related insights into a multitude of Qualys products.
You will be a member of the Qualys Threat Research Team, a team of threat researchers working together to solve security challenges in new and innovative methods. The team is responsible for leading and conducting research related to adversary attack tactics and techniques, threat actor groups and campaign activity. The primary output of the Threat Research Team is security content for Qualys products, blog posts, and conference presentations via researching the latest tactics, techniques, and procedures leveraged by adversaries. The Threat Research Team also works closely with the security, malware research, product, and engineering teams to develop novel protection strategies against emerging cybersecurity threats.
- Monitor, analyze and research emerging cyber threats, vulnerabilities, and exploits to identify novel TTPs and their related mitigations.
- Produce and test rules for hunting and enrichment
- Analyze threat attack life-cycle including its behavior, modus operandi and objectives.
- Follow an exhaustive approach involving intelligence collection, signature creation, and initial malware analysis.
- Research new methods and technologies to detect cyber threats, identify signals, and design approaches to use these signals to identify security threats and security breaches.
- Develop tools to automate and scale detection and response activities
- Writing detailed technical blog posts about the threats and TTPs discovered.
- Collaborate with other teams in developing and adding cross-product intelligence.
How to Apply for Qualys Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Job Expired