QualityKiosk Off Campus Drive | Trainee Test Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ Elect & Telecom | 2015 Batch | Mumbai | January 2016
Company: QualityKiosk Technologies Pvt Ltd
QualityKiosk Technologies Pvt Ltd, founded in 2000 by graduates of IIT Kanpur in Mumbai, has grown into 500+ employee organization servicing more than 50 of the Fortune 100 of India and 18 of the Fortune 500 companies of the globe. We are one of the largest independent software testing houses and have global footprint in Middle-East, APAC and USA.
With 1400+ Projects, a matter of pride for our organization, is that any project certified by QualityKiosk has never been rolled back due to quality issues. QualityKiosk is Rational First Test Bureau in India, have a strong and long partnership with HP and have partnered all the big players in the automation testing tools.
Company Website: www.qualitykiosk.com
Positions: Trainee Test Engineer
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Best in Industry
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech (CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/Elect & Telecom)/ MCA from 2015 batch with 60% throughout academics
- No gaps in education
- Male Candidates from Western Line only
- Only Freshers can apply
Job Responsibilities: Using strong analytical, interpersonal and programming skills, you will be responsible for delivering software quality solutions to our Fortune 500 customers.
- Develop custom solutions using cutting edge automated functional and performance testing tools
- Create automated scripts to test software applications and technical architecture
- Schedule project tasks and maintain timely delivery of service
- Design use cases and test cases outlining application work flow
- Execute, evaluate and track project results
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proficiency in a mainstream programming language such as Java, C++, C#, C,.
- Strong logical, analytical and programming sills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethics and good team-player
- A love for technology and a thirst to learn & achieve
- Willingness to relocate anywhere in and outside India
- Good knowledge of any Automation Testing Tool
- Knowledge of Visual Basic and Macros
- Capacity to understand business requirements well & translate the same into automation scripts
Last Date to Apply: 22nd January 2016
Apply Link: Link Expired