Qualcomm Recruitment 2023 | Power Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Hyderabad
Company: Qualcomm Technologies, Inc
Qualcomm Recruitment 2023: QUALCOMM CDMA Technologies (QCT) is the largest provider of 3G chipset and software technology in the world, with chipsets shipped to more than 50 customers and powering the majority of all 3G devices commercially available.
QCT partners with nearly 60 3G network operators around the globe and has the largest CDMA engineering team in the wireless industry.
QCT provides complete chipset solutions and integrated applications from the Launchpad suite of advanced technologies
Position: Power Software Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Education for Qualcomm Recruitment 2023:
- Design and development of advanced power management software on ARM based multi-processor and multi cluster systems
- Collaborate with Architecture, HW design and cross functional teams at the product design stage
- Pre-silicon validation of power management software of the upcoming chipsets.
- Drive system low power mode support with internal and customer engineering team.
- Experience in embedded software development in C and preferably on mobile platforms
- Solid understanding of ARM or any other processor architecture (core, cache, memory, bus architecture, IOs, etc.) and common hardware blocks
- Preference to candidates with experience in developing power management software on embedded platforms
- Strong in Operating systems concepts – scheduling, memory management and device drivers
- Hands on experience in writing drivers in Linux or RTOS
- Experience in using debug tools like JTAG debugger, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers
- Excellent problem-solving skills
How to Apply for Qualcomm Recruitment 2023?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here