Qualcomm Recruitment 2023 | Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Computer Science/ Information Technology | Chennai
Company: Qualcomm Technologies, Inc
Qualcomm Recruitment 2023: QUALCOMM CDMA Technologies (QCT) is the largest provider of 3G chipset and software technology in the world, with chipsets shipped to more than 50 customers and powering the majority of all 3G devices commercially available.
QCT partners with nearly 60 3G network operators around the globe and has the largest CDMA engineering team in the wireless industry.
QCT provides complete chipset solutions and integrated applications from the Launchpad suite of advanced technologies
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 1+ year
Education for Qualcomm Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related field.
- 1+ year of experience with circuit design (e.g., digital, analog, RF).
- 1+ year of experience utilizing schematic capture and circuit simulation software.
- 1+ year of experience with hardware design and measurement instruments such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, RF tools, etc.
Plans, designs, and develops electronic systems, circuits, components, integrated circuitry, mechanical systems, equipment and packaging, optical systems, and/or DSP systems. Conducts simulations and analyses of designs. Develops emulation solutions. Evaluates, characterizes, and develops the manufacturing solution for leading-edge products in the most advanced processes. Interfaces with various cross-functional teams (e.g. Designers, Software/System Engineering, Architecture Development, Business Groups, Customers, Customer Engineering) to drive and incorporate the latest test solutions in the production program to improve the yield, test time, and quality. Evaluates reliability of materials, properties, and techniques used in production.
- Develops basic features and components of hardware designs in line with product proposals or roadmaps, under the supervision of more experienced engineers.
- Applies basic design rules and processes for electronic hardware, equipment, and/or integrated circuitry with minimal supervision from more experienced engineers.
- Reads device specification sheets and interprets basic details required to design various hardware features with minimal guidance from more experienced engineers.
- Evaluates devices and documents performance over various operating conditions and configurations.
Assists in the assessment of common design features to identify potential flaws (e.g., electrical, mechanical, hardware), compatibility issues, and/or compliance issues under the supervision of more experienced engineers.
- Documents basic details about materials, components, chipsets, and assemblies for a device, and records important changes to design with minimal supervision from more experienced engineers.
- Troubleshoots basic issues with product designs.
- Provides reasonable schedule for own tasks to project lead.
- Develops understanding of Qualcomm products.
- Seeks basic knowledge of industry trends, competitor products, and advances in various engineering fields from publicly available information; requires minimal consultation with more experienced engineers to understand and apply advanced concepts.
How to Apply for Qualcomm Recruitment 2023?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here