Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2024 Batch | Freshers | Associate Hardware Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EE/ ECE | 2024 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Qualcomm Technologies, Inc
Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2024 Batch: QUALCOMM CDMA Technologies (QCT) is the largest provider of 3G chipset and software technology in the world, with chipsets shipped to more than 50 customers and powering the majority of all 3G devices commercially available.
QCT partners with nearly 60 3G network operators around the globe and has the largest CDMA engineering team in the wireless industry.
QCT provides complete chipset solutions and integrated applications from the Launchpad suite of advanced technologies
Position: Associate Hardware Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Education for Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2024 Batch:
Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/ Electronic Engineering, Engineering, or related field (2024 Batch)
Must have educational background in one or more of the following areas:
- Verifying SoC with embedded RISC/DSP processors, communications/ networking ASICs.
- Verilog or VHDL, C/C++, Tcl/Perl/shell-scripting. RTL design experience and/or strong OO programming knowledge
- Knowledge of wireless/wired communications and protocols or graphics/video multi-media is a plus.
- Knowledge in PLL, LNA, OpAmp, CMOS, ADC/DAC, Cadence, SpectreRF, or Layout is required in
- RF/Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work in teams.
- Good verbal and written communication skill
As a software engineer, you will develop, implement and maintain multimedia, gaming and application software for the world’s leading-edge mobile devices. We know our employees’ ideas change the world. For more than three decades, we’ve been a global leader in mobile technology, continually pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. Working with customers across industries — from automotive to health care, from smart cities to robotics— we continue to accelerate innovation and unlock new possibilities in a time where everything is connected. By joining the Qualcomm family, you too can bring the future forward faster.
- SOC & Hard Macro Physical Design
- SOC Validation & Debug
- RF & Analog Layout
- RF/Analog/Mixed Signal/Power IC Design
- Low Power Design
- Board and FPGA Design\
- Digital ASIC Design
- Design/SOC Verification
- CAD Solution Engineer
- Design for Test (DFT)
- CPU Design
How to Apply for Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2024 Batch?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here