Qualcomm Recruitment/ Off Campus/ Hiring Fresher IMS Engineer – Software Engineer @ Bangalore | BE/ B. Tech/ M.Tech – CS/ IT | September 2015
Company: Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
QUALCOMM CDMA Technologies (QCT) is the largest provider of 3G chipset and software technology in the world, with chipsets shipped to more than 50 customers and powering the majority of all 3G devices commercially available. QCT partners with nearly 60 3G network operators around the globe and has the largest CDMA engineering team in the wireless industry.
QCT provides complete chipset solutions and integrated applications from the Launchpad suite of advanced technologies
Designation: IMS Engineer – Software Engineer
Experience Required: 0 – 2 Years
Qualification: BE/ B. Tech/ M.Tech – Computer Science/ Information Technology
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Candidate will be part of a development team for the IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) and will be responsible for design, development and testing of Software for IMS.
Skills Required :
- 0 to 2 years of Software Development experience, preferably in wireless telecommunication domain/embedded system environment.
- Strong design, coding and troubleshooting skills in C/C++ are required.
- Object oriented design and debugging background required.
- Knowledge and development experience in IMS related protocols such as SIP/SDP is a definite plus.
- Experience with on target debugging using JTAG-Trace32 is a plus.
- Experience in 3GPP-IMS technology a plus.
Application Link: Link Expired