PWC Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Associate | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ Instrumentation/ Telecom; MCA | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: PWC Private Limited
PWC Off Campus Drive 2021: PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of firms headquartered in London, United Kingdom, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. PwC ranks as the second largest professional services firm network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG.
The firm in its present form was created in 1998 by a merger between two accounting firms; Coopers & Lybrand, and Price Waterhouse. Both firms had histories dating back to the 19th century. The trading name was shortened to PwC (on-logo writing pwc) in September 2010 as part of a rebranding effort.
Company Website: www.pwc.com
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for PWC Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology graduates from Computer Science, Information Technology and Circuit Branches (Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering) OR
- Integrated Master of Technology/Master of Technology OR
- Master of Computer Applications
- 0-2 years of experience.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- An ideal candidate for the Technology Consulting practices of PwC Advisory Acceleration Center
should be proficient in one or more of the below:
- Knowledge/experience in Java and algorithms mandatory. Knowledge of other programming languages
like C, C++, HTML and .NET an added advantage
- Strong understanding of OOPs and server exposure to Tomcat and others
- Knowledge/experience in Scripting language (Python, Shell Script, Oracle, SQL)
- Experience with Operating Systems (Windows, Linux)
- Exposure to agile methodology (SCRUM, Pair Programming) and tools (Jira, TFS)
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, and domain knowledge
- Effective storytelling and communication skills to various audiences (written and verbal)
- Strong work ethic, proactive and professional behaviour
- Strategic and creative thinker, problem solver
- Supports engagement manager in delivering engagements by identifying and addressing
- Exhibits strong ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative team environment
How to Apply for PWC Off Campus Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here