Publicis Groupe Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Trainee Analyst | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT/ ECE; MBA | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Gurgaon
Company: Publicis Groupe
Publicis Groupe Recruitment 2022 : PGD is a center of expertise catering to international markets on a full spectrum of digital, data and tech services. Also, an interconnected network, with a diversity of talent- a never sleeps machine of creation that continuously grows and mutates, to become a more efficient and a collaborative system, that delivers outstanding work.
The PGD team in India boasts of over 600+ specialists across Mumbai, Gurgaon, Pune and Bengaluru certified across all major platforms – Amazon, Facebook Blueprint, Google Adwords, Google Shopping, SA 360, Data Studio and more. With solid expertise in Search, Programmatic, Data engineering, Data sciences, Ecommerce, Consulting and Development, the team supports a host of Publicis operations across US, Europe and Asia and their multinational clients.
Company Website: www.publicisgroupe.com
Positions: Trainee Analyst – Programmatic
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Eligibility Criteria for Publicis Groupe Recruitment 2022:
- Any graduate/ BE/B.Tech/ MBA
- 0-6 months’ experience in Online media and Programmatic
- Excellent communication skills(written + verbal)
- Self-motivated individual
- Disciplined: On attendance, deliverables and adhering to company ethical standards
- High intellectual curiosity; willingness to learn and explore; Confident in analyzing and acting on marketing data
- Able to work in a highly multicultural environment
- Proven work experience on delivering ahead of client goals.
- Manage multichannel programmatic campaigns (desktop, mobile, and video) while troubleshooting campaign delivery and performance issues
- Conduct full analysis of campaign performance, optimizations, issues, etc.
- Work with internal teams to provide clients with programmatic media recommendations and optimization strategies that align with objectives
- Traffic all creatives into platform and set up campaigns prior to launch date
- Maintain knowledge of media technology buying platforms and analytic tools
- Navigate through variety of third-party systems to complete monthly billing documentation
- Analyze campaign performance and make strategic investment and tactical media optimizations
- Provide clients with programmatic media recommendations and optimization strategies that align with objectives
- Deliver input on campaign goals, approaches, and methods to help establish success metrics and KPI’s
- Working knowledge on the following will be an added advantage
- DSP platforms like DBM, Mediamath , Appnexus etc- will be an added advantage
- Should be aware of Adserving technologies, and analytical tools like GA and Omniture
- Conversant with measurement tools used in Programmatic like Atlas,Neilsen,IAS etc
- Expert proficiency in Excel and comfort in handling large volumes of data in deriving consumer insight.
How to Apply for Publicis Groupe Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired