PTC Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Intern | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Gurgaon
Company: PTC India
PTC Recruitment 2023: PTC is a $1B+ global provider of technology platforms and enterprise applications for smart and connected products, operations, and systems. Our enterprise applications serve manufacturers and other businesses that create, operate and service products. Our award-winning ThingWorx technology platforms help companies achieve a “new reality” in smart, connected things and systems – deriving new value emerging from the “Internet of Things” market.
An early pioneer in Computer Aided Design (CAD) software, PTC today employs more than 6,000 professionals serving more than 28,000 businesses worldwide. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.
Company Website: www.ptc.com
Positions: Cloud Services Ops, Engineer
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Eligibility Criteria for PTC Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Engineering/ Computer Science
- Work in 24×7 environment – Weekend execution will be required and will be scheduled with rotational shifts
- This role involves some interaction with the customer during Service Request execution
- Provisioning of new environment and installation of SLM Applications aligned with customer needs
- Execute Customer Service Requests on the Cloud environments (restarts, installations, administration activities)
- Execute Proactive maintenance activities of Cloud environments (including application hardening, patch deployments, and performance tuning.
- Maintenance of existing Automations to support new point releases, and bug fixes
- Collaborate with other Cloud teams including Engineering and Portfolio to support NSI process, and Cloud enablement of new offerings and technology
- Proactively escalate to Application Manager any situation that may lead to customer dissatisfaction or impact on the quality of the deliverables
- Proactively identify & propose improvements area in the process, tools & organization to better
achieve team objectives (Continuous Improvement)
- Monitor the Service Request and ensures that all Service Requests are responded to as per the
- Cloud point of contact for escalations & prioritizations related to Provisioning & Service Requests
Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to adapt & contribute to a continuously evolving environment
- Comfortable communicating with customers
- Ability to prioritize and orchestrate team activities to meet deadlines
- Strong diagnostic and Troubleshooting Skills
- Strong motivation to learn new technologies
- Flexible, detail-oriented and organized with the ability to multitask and work independently
Must have skills:
- Understanding of Java
- Database: SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures
- Good to have – ETL tools: Informatica and/or Pentaho Kettle
How to Apply for PTC Recruitment 2023?
Desirable candidates may apply online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here