PTC Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Associate QA Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Gurgaon
PTC Recruitment 2022: PTC is a $1B+ global provider of technology platforms and enterprise applications for smart and connected products, operations, and systems. Our enterprise applications serve manufacturers and other businesses that create, operate and service products. Our award-winning ThingWorx technology platforms help companies achieve a “new reality” in smart, connected things and systems – deriving new value emerging from the “Internet of Things” market.
An early pioneer in Computer Aided Design (CAD) software, PTC today employs more than 6,000 professionals serving more than 28,000 businesses worldwide. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.
Company Website: www.ptc.com
Positions: Associate Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0-2 years
Qualification for PTC Recruitment 2022:
- 0- 2 years of experience of testing complex enterprise applications
- Passionate about test and quality automation development for Java environments, web services, web-based applications, mobile
- Experience testing in enterprise-class Windows server environment is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from a reputed university
PTC Gurgaon is looking for QA Analyst with a passion for UI testing and enthusiasm to work on different technologies. In this individual contributor position, the candidate will be responsible for designing, developing & executing test plans and develop automation scripts using these test plans. The candidate should enjoy analyzing and debugging complex systems and have a strong skill set of QA process and techniques, embrace agile and innovation
- Builds on a working knowledge of QA test plan and test case writing using design notes and functional specifications
- Become proficient at test plan execution and result communication
- Achieve a working knowledge of applicable automated test writing, both API and GUI
- Be an active QA representative for product related Cross Functional Teams (CFT)
- Share technical information with the team and to a wider audience when appropriate
- Provide timely and complete information and documentation to product stakeholders
- Respond to requests for information in a timely manner
- Follow QA best practices and be the advocate for a structured and well-designed QA approach to test automation
- Have knowledge of build systems (Jenkins/GoCD) and Continuous Delivery systems.
- Hands-on Knowledge of Batch/Powershell scripting
- Knowledge and experience with Selenium, Web Driver, or similar tools
- Strong knowledge and experience with Java
- Strong understanding of Agile methodology
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Excellent Software/system troubleshooting skills
How to Apply for PTC Recruitment 2022?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here