PTC Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Product Analyst | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CS/ IT/ EC; M.Sc, MCA | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Pune
Company: PTC India
PTC Off Campus Drive 2023: PTC is a $1B+ global provider of technology platforms and enterprise applications for smart and connected products, operations, and systems. Our enterprise applications serve manufacturers and other businesses that create, operate and service products. Our award-winning ThingWorx technology platforms help companies achieve a “new reality” in smart, connected things and systems – deriving new value emerging from the “Internet of Things” market.
An early pioneer in Computer Aided Design (CAD) software, PTC today employs more than 6,000 professionals serving more than 28,000 businesses worldwide. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.
Company Website: www.ptc.com
Positions: Product Analyst
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Eligibility Criteria for PTC Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Minimum Bachelor/ Master (BE, ME, B.Tech, M.Tech) in/ Comp Science, E&TC or relevant stream, masters in computer application or related field. (MCA, MCS)
- Fresher or 1 years of experience in support profile (Windchill or other enterprise level software)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
You will be responsible for providing efficient and professional support to PTC’s Global customers during Indian hours by applying product knowledge on PTC’s PLM product – Windchill with increasing autonomy for clarifying, troubleshooting, communicating, and documenting solutions for medium to advanced customer issues. Also responsible for active participation in contributing and evolving the PTC Knowledgebase by authoring technical articles by capturing best practices, troubleshooting methodologies, and resolution.
You will be responsible to accelerate PTC customers’ success to go further than they thought possible by providing Technical Expertise and knowledge that help customers achieve business outcomes with PTC Software
- Provide support services to assist customers and field staff with the configuration and troubleshooting of installation and functionality issues with Windchill Products.
- Provide a customer-centric service through their understanding of the customers’ issue, knowledge of PTC products, and comprehension of Support Services processes.
- Developing expert-level knowledge of the Windchill installation and functionality issue and keeping PTC Knowledgebase evolved
- Creating software configurations, duplicating issues, troubleshooting, investigation of technical problems, and tracking the resolution of those problems in collaboration with other PTC departments like R&D and QA as well as communicating the same to customers.
- Focus on own professional development and occasional teaching or mentoring of other team members. With increasing experience and providing valuable input to Technical Support projects and/or functional teams.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of technical training and documentation related to the above topics Collaborate with other offices worldwide to provide first-class support for mission-critical customers
How to Apply for PTC Off Campus Drive 2023?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here