Prolifics Recruitment 2021 | Desktop Trainee Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA | Hyderabad
Company: Prolifics Corporation Limited
Prolifics Recruitment 2021: Prolifics Is a Global Technology Solutions Provider. We create competitive advantage for organizations around the world by implementing customized, end-to-end IT solutions that achieve business success, leveraging IBM, Microsoft and Open Source technologies in a global delivery model. We have a time-tested, proven track record over our 35 year history, achieved through our consistent investment in the best skills, proper governance models, and strong business acumen.
For more than 40 years, Prolifics has transformed enterprises of all sizes including over 100 Fortune 1000 companies by solving their complex IT challenges. Our clients include Fortune 50 and Fortune 100 companies across a broad range of industries including Financial Services, Insurance, Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Manufacturing and Retail. We rank consistently in Dream Companies to Work For and Dream Employer of the Year ranking from World HRD Congress, ranked 7 in 2019.
Company Website: www.prolifics.com
Positions: Desktop Trainee Engineers
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc – Computers; MCA
- Setup desktop computers and peripherals and test network connections.
- Walk customers through installing applications and computer peripherals.
- Test computers to ensure proper functioning of computer systems.
- Ask targeted questions to diagnose problems.
- Guide users with simple, step-by-step instructions.
- Conduct remote troubleshooting.
- Test alternative pathways until you resolve an issue.
- Train end users on usage of computer hardware and software.
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software and networking.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Adhere to policies as per corporate manuals and directives.
- Customize desktop applications to meet user needs.
- Record technical issues and solutions in logs/Internal Wiki.
- Help create technical documentation and manuals.
- Proven work experience as a Desktop Support Engineer.
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Mac OS environments.
- Working knowledge of office automation products and computer peripherals, like printers and scanners.
- Knowledge of network security practices and anti-virus programs.
- Ability to perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions.
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills.
- Customer-oriented attitude.
- Graduation in Computer Science or relevant field.
- MCSE/CCNA certifications is a plus
Apply Link: Job Expired