Procter & Gamble Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Manager – IT | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE; MBA | PAN India
Company: Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble Recruitment 2022 :The Procter & Gamble Company (P&G) is an American multi-national consumer goods corporation headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, founded in 1837 by British American William Procter and Irish American James Gamble.
In 2014, P&G recorded $83.1 billion in sales. On August 1, 2014, P&G announced it was streamlining the company, dropping and selling off around 100 brands from its product portfolio in order to focus on the remaining 65 brands,which produced 95% of the company’s profits.
Company Website: www.us.pg.com
Positions: Manager – Information Technology
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Across India
Qualification for Procter & Gamble Recruitment 2022 :
- Bachelor’s degree with 0-2 years of experience in IT Operations & management.
- Basic in IT stewardship requirement & controls, ITIL Foundation Certification would be advantageous.
- The Site E2E Operation & IT stewardship leader is part of ITOT (Information Technology/Operation Technology) team in plant that overviews IT operations to make sure plant is up and running without any technology hassles. ITOT team strives to provide Operational excellence (always on) IT & OT Infrastructure & networking.
- The E2E Leaders act as IT Operations leaders for the site. They lead all aspects of IT operations in their site and collaborate with local PC&IS resources to support IT components in the OT space.
- The E2E Operation leader interact with Plant functions (e.g.: Cybersecurity leader for OT security, Engineering team for OT applications & infrastructure, Site digital champion for portfolio & priorities), and GBS functions (e.g.: Reg. Sector Ops, GBS IT Operations and NetOps team to drive OPEX & Resiliency).
- They are also responsible for the IT continuity planning, IT compliance, cybersecurity vulnerability & info security and systemic remediation of IT issues identified by Global Audit Team.
- P&G seeks to provide products and services of outstanding quality and value that improve the lives of the world’s consumers and the ITOT team, through its innovation & digital reach at plants and using ground-breaking technologies, plays a pivotal part in ensuring that P&G delivers on its aim.
- Incident Management & Resolution: Demonstrate accountability and ownership to lead technical incidents to resolution.
- Technical proficiency and critical thinking skills in solving issues related to applications, computing and network. Issue/Problem Management: Minimize impact to business by identifying potential issues or problems and alert management proactively, elevating to right operation team.
- Change Management/Implementation: Responsible for implementing and leading IT Change management for the site (review, approve, and control quality of execution).
- Continuous improvement: Find opportunities to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the ITOT operations and work closely with IT Operations Leader & P&G TSP to deliver the agreed Continuous Improvement plan.
- Solution Design: Site E2E leader acts as a consultant for local infrastructure needs within area(s) of technical responsibility.
- Stewardship: Performer of internal compliance procedures and responsible for timely closure of the issues with quality.
- Support internal assessments and global audits on all IT topics.
- Governance of Operational partners at site: Coordinate with local/global operational resources that deliver IT operations at site
How to Apply for Procter & Gamble Recruitment 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Procter & Gamble Recruitment 2021 online by following link.
Apply Link: Job Expired