Procter & Gamble Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Product Supply Manager | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Electrical/ Industrial/ Mechatronics; MBA | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Across India
Company: Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble Recruitment 2021: The Procter & Gamble Company (P&G) is an American multi-national consumer goods corporation headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, founded in 1837 by British American William Procter and Irish American James Gamble.
In 2014, P&G recorded $83.1 billion in sales. On August 1, 2014, P&G announced it was streamlining the company, dropping and selling off around 100 brands from its product portfolio in order to focus on the remaining 65 brands,which produced 95% of the company’s profits.
Company Website: www.us.pg.com
Positions: Product Supply Manager
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bhiwadi, Baddi, Mandideep, Goa.
Qualification for Procter & Gamble Recruitment 2021:
- Recent Graduate in one of the following engineering majors: Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Industrial engineering, Mechatronics engineering, or any relevant engineering degree; or an MBA degree with 0 – 2 years of relevant experience
- In addition to good knowledge of English, we also look for skills such as technical curiosity, creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and the ability to work with others.
As a Product Supply Manager, you will have the opportunity to discover P&G’s technologies & standards which are worldly recognized. We will help you to build your capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
You are likely to be placed in one of the below functions:
- Leading team for loss identification and elimination across global measures by developing process & organization capability using manufacturing tools.
- Lead standardization, changes on equipment and process validation
- Build the capability of process failures technical troubleshooting
- Daily direction-setting process – report results, flag issues and request resources.
- Reducing overall cost and driving productivity projects by asset utilization and benchmarking
- Be the information hub for all the project and product development & Co-ordinate capital projects across all functions & teams
- Demonstrate leadership in application of technology to tackle manufacturing problems
- Design processes to build best-in-class manufacturing capability
- Drive Speed to market of products & innovations
- Lead large project management teams from day 1 that Control & optimize Capital & project spending
How to Apply for Procter & Gamble Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Procter & Gamble Recruitment 2021 online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here