Procter & Gamble Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | IT Intern | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Across India
Company: Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble Off Campus Drive 2023: The Procter & Gamble Company (P&G) is an American multi-national consumer goods corporation headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, founded in 1837 by British American William Procter and Irish American James Gamble.
In 2014, P&G recorded $83.1 billion in sales. On August 1, 2014, P&G announced it was streamlining the company, dropping and selling off around 100 brands from its product portfolio in order to focus on the remaining 65 brands,which produced 95% of the company’s profits.
Company Website: www.us.pg.com
Positions: IT Intern
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Across India
Qualification for Procter & Gamble Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s degree with one of the following majors: Computer Science, Information technology or any relevant majors
- Have drive and passion to transform how the business runs
- Capability to develop mastery in one or more of the IT Disciplines – Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data & Analytics, IT Security & Risk with evidence of good technical expertise.
- Passion for solving wicked problems through the application of technology such as Cyber Security, AI and Robotics,
- Virtual and Augmented Reality, Internet of Things or Blockchain
- Excellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams
- English fluency
- Be accountable to deliver the assigned project with the associate measurable business value.
- Work autonomously, balancing your own time effectively in collaboration with others
- Actively search for improved ways to run business processes and/or applications.
- Build collaborative relationships with the various teams you interact with, understanding and communicating effectively with internal and external business partners.
- Enthusiastically communicate the status of the project, activities and help to remove roadblocks.
- Build your own skills and knowledge through the job experience, coaching & training.
- You will be supported by a coach day to day and have access to experienced IT colleagues for mentoring.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you seek, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
How to Apply for Procter & Gamble Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here