PPSC Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Sub Divisional Engineers | 75 Posts | BE/ B.Tech – Civil/ Mechanical | Punjab | Last Date: 7th April 2021
Organization: Punjab Public Service Commission
PPSC Recruitment 2021 : Punjab Public Service Commission was originally formed as Joint Public Service Commission at Lahore on 1 May 1937 before Partition of India. It was functioning under Khyber Pass and Yamuna River near Delhi. After British ended its governance in the country, the two newly independent countries India and Pakistan were born. In February, 1948, the two countries revised their provisions at Shimla that led the Punjab Public Service Commission to came into existence extending over the province of East Punjab. India, later merged Punjab and Patiala and East Punjab States Union that made the government to shift the commission to Patiala on 1 November 1956.
The commission was working under PEPSU’s jurisdiction. But on 1 November 1966, its territorial jurisdiction was decreased due to the formation of the States of Haryana and Himachal Pradesh and Indian-based commission came into existence by splitting the earlier formed commission in two constitutional bodies; one in India and another in Pakistan.
Company Website: www.ppsc.gov.in
Positions: Sub Divisional Engineer
Total Vacancies: 75 Posts
- Department of PWD: 25 Posts
- Department of Water Supply & Sanitation: 50 Posts
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Punjab
Salary: Rs. 47,600/- PM
- Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Knowledge Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard.
Age Limit: (As on 01-01-2021)
Candidate’s age must be minimum 18 years and maximum 37 years in case of General Candidates. Relaxation is provided to the reserved category candidates.
- Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Written Examination and Interview/ Viva-Voce.
- Written test will be tentatively held in the month of May 2021.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 3000/-, Rs. 1125/- for SC/ ST category, Rs. 500/- for Ex-servicemen of Punjab State, Rs. 1750/- for PWD candidates.
How to Apply:
Candidates have to apply online for the posts of Sub Divisional Engineer from 18th March 2021 to 7th April 2021.
Apply Link: Click Here