PowerSchool Group Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Technical Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: PowerSchool Group LLC
PowerSchool Group Recruitment 2021: PowerSchool is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. PowerSchool is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Our inclusive culture empowers PowerSchoolers to deliver the best results for our customers.
We not only celebrate the diversity of our workforce, we celebrate the diverse ways we work. If you have a disability and need an accommodation regarding our recruiting process, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
Company Website: www.powerschool.com
Positions: Technical Support Engineer-I
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 years)
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not disclosed
Eligibility Criteria for PowerSchool Group Recruitment 2021:
- 0-2 years’ prior experience in a technical support role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Prior CRM experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to handle a heavy workload and multiple projects with frequent interruptions and schedule changes
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
- This position, under the general direction of both the supervisor and manager, provides technical support for our award-winning K- 12 software systems.
- This position provides world class solutions-oriented technical support with a strong focus on customer service that is designed to maximum customer satisfaction.
- This position requires the employee to become proficient with all aspects of the application software functionality in order to accurately analyze, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve software or system related issues. This position will interact with customers via telephone and written internet based communication.
- Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Answers, evaluates and prioritizes incoming telephone, email and chat-based requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking and other computer-related technologies
- Recognizes problems, conducts research, provides resolutions and follows up with customers as needed,escalating more complex cases to the appropriate team
- Logs and tracks calls using problem management database and maintains history records and related problem documentation
- Prepares standard statistical reports, such as help desk incident reports
- Consults with programmers to explain software errors or to recommend changes to programs
- May test software and hardware to evaluate ease of use and whether product will aid user in performing work
- All other duties as assigned
How to Apply for PowerSchool Group Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online As soon as possible
Apply Link: Click Here