Power Grid Recruitment 2021 | Field Supervisor | 5 Posts | Diploma – EEE/ Power Electronics | Bangalore
Company: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of the country under Ministry of Power is one amongst the largest Power Transmission utilities in the world. POWERGRID is playing a vital role in the growth of Indian power sector by developing a robust Integrated National Grid and associating in the flagship programme of Govt. of India to provide Power for all.
Innovations in Technical & Managerial fields has resulted in coordinated development of power transmission network and effective operation and management of Regional and National Grid.
A “Navaratna” Central Public Sector Enterprise. Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India.
Company Website: www.powergridindia.com
Positions: Field Supervisor
Total Vacancies: 5 Posts
- Field Supervisor (Electrical): 5 Posts
Experience: 1 Year
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs.23,000/- PM
Eligibility Criteria for Power Grid Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates should complete full-time Diploma in Electrical & Electronics/ Power Systems/ Power Engineering from recognized technical Board/ Institute with minimum 55% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/EWS/ST
and pass marks for SC candidates.
- Experience: Should have minimum one-year post qualification experience in relevant field
Age limit: Below 29 years as on 20-10-2021.
The selection process is based on the written test. Candidates qualifying in the written test shall be empanelled in the order of merit of marks obtained in written test.
Scheme of the test:
- The test would be of 1 hour duration
- All questions would be MCQ type with 4 options and carry equal weightage (1 marks each)
- There shall be no negative marking
|Technical Knowledge Test||Based on Diploma syllabus in the relevant discipline||50|
|Aptitude Test||Based on Logical reasoning, data interpretation, comprehension, vocabulary, data sufficiency and numerical ability||25|
- For Unreserved (UR)/EWS: 40%
- For SC/ST/ OBC(NCL)/PwD/Ex-SM: 30%
- General Category Candidates: Rs.300/-
Note: Only SC/ST/Ex-SM/PwD candidates are exempted from payment of Application fees.
Mode of Payment: Online payment can be made through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
How to Apply for Power Grid Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link on or before 20th October 2021.
For More Details: Click Here