Power Grid (PGCIL) Recruitment 2018 | www.powergridindia.com | Field Engineer/ Supervisor | 22 Posts | Diploma/ AMIE/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc | Last Date: 7 May 2018
Company: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of the country under Ministry of Power is one amongst the largest Power Transmission utilities in the world. POWERGRID is playing a vital role in the growth of Indian power sector by developing a robust Integrated National Grid and associating in the flagship programme of Govt. of India to provide Power for all.
Innovations in Technical & Managerial fields has resulted in coordinated development of power transmission network and effective operation and management of Regional and National Grid.
A “Navaratna” Central Public Sector Enterprise. Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India.
Company Website: www.powergridindia.com
Positions: Field Engineer/ Supervisor
Total Vacancies: 22
- Field Engineer-NOFN – 9 Posts
- Field Supervisor–NOFN – 3 Posts
- Field Supervisor-JCP (Electrical) – 5 Posts
- Field Supervisor-JCP (Civil) – 5 Posts
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Job Location: Across India
- Field Engineer: 1st Year – Rs. 30,000/Month; 2nd Year – Rs. 33,000/Month
- Field Supervisor: 1st Year – Rs. 23,000/Month; 2nd Year – Rs. 25,500/Month
B.E/ B.Tech / BSc.(Engg.)/AMIE in any discipline of Engineering from recognized University / Institute With Minimum 50% marks.
- Diploma in any discipline of Engineering from recognized University /Institute With Minimum 50% marks.
- Higher qualification of B.Tech/B.E/ Tech / Bsc. (Engg.)/AMIE with 50% marks will not be a bar
Note: Should have one year Post Qualification Experience for NOFN (Field Engineer, Field Supervisor)
- Diploma in Electrical / Civil Discipline from recognized technical Board/ Institute with minimum 55% marks
- Higher qualification of B.Tech/B.E/ Tech / Bsc.(Engg.)/AMIE with 50% marks in Electrical/ Civil Discipline will not be a bar
Equivalent stream for Electrical – Electrical/Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)
Age limit(As on 07.05.2018): Below 29 years
- Field Engineer – Interview
- Field Supervisor – Written test
For Field Engineer:
Selection will involve Interview only, of the eligible and shortlisted candidates.Candidates shall have the option for appearing the Personal Interview in Hindi or English.
For Field Supervisor:
- Candidates qualifying in the written test shall be empanelled in the order of merit of marks obtained in written test.
- The test would be of 1 hour duration
- Technical Knowledge Test – 50 questions based on Diploma syllabus in the relevant discipline
- Aptitude Test – 25 questions based on Logical reasoning, data interpretation, comprehension, vocabulary, data sufficiency and numerical ability
- All questions would be MCQ type with 4 options and carry equal weightage (1 marks each) and there shall be no negative marking.
Scheme of Examination:
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|Technical Knowledge Test||50|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- Unreserved Vacancies – 40% marks
- Reserved Vacancies -30% marks
- Field Engineer: Rs.400/-
- Field Supervisor: Rs.300/-
- No fee for SC/ST/Ex-SM/PWD candidates
Examination Centre: Ranchi (Field Supervisors).
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 7th May 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click Here