Power Grid (PGCIL) Recruitment 2017 | www.powergridindia.com | Field Engineer/ Supervisor | 382 Posts | Diploma/ AMIE/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc | Last Date: 16 August 2017
Company: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of the country under Ministry of Power is one amongst the largest Power Transmission utilities in the world. POWERGRID is playing a vital role in the growth of Indian power sector by developing a robust Integrated National Grid and associating in the flagship programme of Govt. of India to provide Power for all.
Innovations in Technical & Managerial fields has resulted in coordinated development of power transmission network and effective operation and management of Regional and National Grid.
A “Navaratna” Central Public Sector Enterprise. Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India.
Company Website: www.powergridindia.com
Positions: Field Engineer/ Supervisor
Total Vacancies: 382
Field Engineer: 122
Field Supervisor: 255
Experience: 1 Year
Job Location: Across India
Salary: INR: 23,000/- to 30,000/- Per month
- Field Engineer: BE/ B.Tech/ BSc (Engg)/ AMIE from recognized University/Institute with minimum 55% marks
- Field Supervisor: Diploma from recognized technical Board/ Institute with minimum 55% marks
- Filed Officer –Environment & Social Management: Master Degree in National Resource Management/Environmental Science/Environmental Engineering or equivalent from recognized Institute/University with 55% marks.
OR Graduate in any Engineering discipline with Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Science/ Environmental Management or equivalent from recognized Institute/University with 55%.
Age Limit: Maximum 29 years as on 16.08.2017
- Selection will involve Interview only, of the eligible and shortlisted candidates. However, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards / criteria and / or to conduct a screening test, to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Personal Interview, if so required.
- Screening test, if conducted, shall be for elimination purpose only and will not have any weightage in final merit.
- Screening test, if conducted shall be of 1 hr duration for 75 marks (in two parts. Part-1: 50 questions on relevant discipline and Part-2: 25 questions on Aptitude). There will not be any negative marking. Qualifying marks in screening test for UR category shall be 40% and for reserved category 30%.
- Candidates who qualify in test will be shortlisted and called for interview based on their performance in screening test.
- The merit will be drawn purely on the basis of performance in the Interview.
How to Apply: Link Expired