Polaris Recruitment 2019 | Electrical & Computer Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore | April 2019
Company: Virtusa Polaris
Polaris Industries is an American manufacturer of snowmobiles, ATV, and neighborhood electric vehicles. Polaris was founded in Roseau, Minnesota, USA, where it still has engineering and manufacturing. The company’s corporate headquarters is in Medina, Minnesota.
The company manufactured motorcycles through its Victory Motorcycles subsidiary until January 2017, and currently produces motorcycles through the Indian Motorcycle subsidiary, which it purchased in April 2011.
Company Website: www.virtusa.com
Positions: Electrical & Computer Engineer
Experience: 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- B.S. or higher in Electrical or Computer Engineering required.
- Experience with design and/or implementation of controls, especially related to vehicle controls/diagnostics/communication preferred.
- Experience with software and/or hardware V&V efforts including MIL/SIL/HIL, other low level software verification, and related documentation required.
- Experience with DFMEA, SFMEA, and Functional Safety strongly desired.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced development environment required
- Experience in effective problem solving and troubleshooting required
- Experience with communication networks required, CAN and J1939 strongly preferred
- Familiarity with requirement and test case management in any requirement/software development database application as well as configuration management required.
- Experience in project management strongly preferred
- Works with Lead Control System Engineers to understand software requirement functionality.
- Review software requirements written by Lead Control System Engineers to ensure testability is achievable.
- Utilize PTC Integrity, and the Polaris Electrical Development process to write controller test cases traced to software requirements.
- Execute, or manage execution of, the validation plan for each assigned software release, in order to meet validation coverage requirements and project timelines.
- Other duties as required
Apply Link: Link Expired