Pitney Bowes Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Senior Data Analyst | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT/ EC | 2020-2022 Batch | Maharashtra
Company: Pitney Bowes
Pitney Bowes Recruitment 2022: Pitney Bowes is an American technology company most known for its postage meters and other mailing equipment and services, and with expansions, into e-commerce, software, and other technologies.
Pitney Bowes provides customer engagement, customer information management, global e-commerce, location intelligence, and mailing and shipping services to approximately 1 million customers in about 100 countries around the world in 2016
Company Website: www.pitneybowes.com
Positions: Senior Data Analyst – Client Experience
Experience: Freshers (0-2 years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Maharashtra
Eligibility Criteria for Pitney Bowes Recruitment 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics engineering.
Pitney Bowes is seeking a Sr Data Analyst. This individual will report to the Director of our Client Experience Intelligence organization, under the Vice President of Market Intelligence and Client Analytics. This is a critical position to our team, with opportunity for growth within a company poised for future success. This role requires data analysis skills and will often require connecting multiple databases to extract and combine data needed to bolster survey analysis and support the operations of survey deployment. The ideal candidate should be data savvy and have the expertise in common tools used to extract and analyze large sets of data.
The Sr Data Analyst needs to demonstrate solid analytical skills, have the ability to produce data driven insights, and build comprehensive dashboards in Power BI .
- Extract data sets using the appropriate language (usually SQL)
- Identify relevant data, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns with complex data sets
- Develop data-driven, actionable insights from structured and unstructured data to help business partners enhance client experience and seize growth opportunities
- Build and deliver comprehensive dashboards in Power BI and/or Thoughspot
- Demonstrated ability to both synthesize data & analytical results and communicate technical ideas & results to non-technical clients in written, visual and verbal forms
- 0-2 years’ experience in data analysis and manipulation
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks
- Maintain internal client relationships and consult on current and future research needs
- Prior experience with automated reporting tools or with data visualization tools (e.g. Power BI)
- Knowledge in statistical concepts required to drive advanced analytics or research projects. Should be able to identify the right statistical approach
- Experience with EXCEL, SAS, SPSS or other statistical platform
- Knowledge of survey platforms a plus (Confirmit and Qualtrics)
- Experience using common data platform tools like AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud
- Proficiency in SQL, Python and/or R languages
- Experience with or willingness to learn the following tools that are commonly used at Pitney Bowes:
- Business Intelligence and Visualization tools (e.g Power Bi, ThoughtSpot, Streamlit, Plotly);
- Databases (Snowflake, AWS s3, RDS, Redshift, Neo4J)
- CRM tools (Salesforce, Adobe Analytics)
How to Apply for Pitney Bowes Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here