Pitney Bowes Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer – Big Data | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2018/ 2019 Batch | Noida
Company: Pitney Bowes
Pitney Bowes Recruitment 2021: Pitney Bowes is an American technology company most known for its postage meters and other mailing equipment and services, and with expansions, into e-commerce, software, and other technologies.
Pitney Bowes provides customer engagement, customer information management, global e-commerce, location intelligence, and mailing and shipping services to approximately 1 million customers in about 100 countries around the world in 2016
Company Website: www.pitneybowes.com
Positions: Software Engineer – Big Data
Experience: 1+ year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Noida
Eligibility Criteria for Pitney Bowes Recruitment 2021:
- UG – B.Tech/B.E. OR PG – M.S. / M.Tech from REC or any other reputed institute
- 1 years of Experience on any of AWS Services like EC2 , EMR , Sagemaker , S3 , Lambda
- 1 year experience on Big Data Ecosystem
- As a Software Engineer – Big Data, you will be part of our Commerce Cloud Data And Analytics team which is the core Big Data Team for across BU’s within the company and is responsible for hosting and managing TBs of Data and providing Analytical and Data Science Solutions and deploying Data Science Models in production.
- You will be contributing to Data Science & Analytics solutions for the company to achieve business outcomes and growth for the company.
- Develop Framework for Data Science Model Lifecycle (Model Training, Scoring, Monitoring) & Deployment in production. You will be working closely with the Data Scientist & SMEs across geographies for data science projects.
- Developing and executing Frameworks for Data Science Model Automation.
- Application Deployments via Automated CI/CD using Terraform/Ansible on AWS serviceslike EKS , Elasticbeanstalk ,Sagemaker , ECS etc.
- ETL Jobs in Spark/Python on AWS EMR , ELT on Snowflake
- Work with a highly integrated, cross-discipline agile team and will be responsible for building and supporting modern Big Data Engineering solutions leveraging Enterprise data lake across Commerce Services & Sendtech business units.
- Oversees development, execution and continuation of complex large/multiple data analytics and projects.
- Facilitate communication and understanding between business users and data team.
- Take ownership of all assigned tasks and project related assignments.
- Organize and lead meetings with the business and project teams.
- Ensures timely completion of tasks in line with project objectives.
- Provides off hours support of critical production applications when necessary.
- Software engineering experience in Python/Scala/Java or similar programming languages to contribute to a Python code base.
- Scripting experience on Shell , AWS CLI etc.
- Experience in building and deploying scalable data / Data science applications into AWS cloud using EC2/ECS/ECR/EKS/Elasticbeanstalk, Lambda, API Gateway, Sagemaker, DynamoDB, and S3
- Any Experience on CI/CD frameworks like Ansible , Terraform frameworks .
- Experience working with Docker, CI/CD pipelines using GitlabCI & Jenkins , and familiarity with infrastructure as code principles.
- Work with distributed teams to design and develop frameworks, solution accelerators, proofs of concept, and external customer facing products
- Evaluate and incorporate new technologies into new and existing frameworks and solutions as applicable
- Collaborate with and mentor members of the team and other coworker
- Experience, knowledge, and/or training with the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
- Strong attention to details
How to Apply for Pitney Bowes Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired