PhonePe Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Advisor – Social Media | Any Graduates | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
PhonePe Off Campus Drive 2023: PhonePe, a wholly owned subsidiary of Flipkart, is the leader in UPI based payments in India. Our goal is to make digital payments so easy, safe and universally accepted that people never feel the need to carry cash or cards again.
We believe India is at the cusp of a new mobile revolution, which will change the way we manage our money on the go. We see ourselves facilitating this change, through technology and dogged customer centricity. PhonePe started in 2015 and has achieved many milestones in the last 3 years and is rightly India Payments App.
Company Website: www.phonepe.com
Positions: Advisor – Social Media, Customer Experience
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for PhonePe Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Have excellent written and verbal communications
- Have good learnability
- Be an active listener and deal well with objection
- Have strong customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different scenarios
- Be a team player, flexible and open to feedback
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Should be able to speak in English and Hindi
- Graduation (10+2+3) is Mandatory
- 0 – 2 years of work experience in a customer facing role
- Multilingual skills (spoken + written) in South Indian languages are preferred
We are looking for specialists for the Inhouse Customer Experience team. As a specialist, your primary responsibility will entail solving problems that our customers encounter and you will continuously look for outstanding and exciting ways to improve their experience.
In this role, you will provide support to ensure that issues are either resolved faster or flagged accordingly.
One will contribute to consistently better and streamline the support systems by flagging patterns to always optimize for better customer experience
- Act with integrity & think customer-first in every interaction
- Handle basic PhonePe account and transaction related queries
- Ability to flex between phone & data channels
- Follow specified process guidelines to bring about resolution
- Build customer trust through their interaction
- Ability to meet hourly & daily productivity goals
- Leverage internal processes and resources to drive resolution
- Escalate appropriately taking support from relevant teams to resolve customer issues
- Recommend process improvements
- Engage & Educate customers so they’re able to leverage PhonePe to the fullest
How to Apply for PhonePe Off Campus Drive 2023?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here