Philips Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Software Engineer Intern | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT | 2023/ 2024 Batch | Bangalore
Philips Recruitment 2023: Philips Innovation Campus (PIC) is the R&D hub for Philips that focuses on developing innovative products and solutions for Philips across geographies. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals, and researchers have developed and rolled out a complete seat of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets.
They will work in various areas under our Healthcare group to build products & solutions in line with Philips vision. At Philips, our purpose is to improve people’s health and well-being through meaningful innovation. We aim to improve 2.5 billion lives per year by 2030, including 400 million in underserved communities. As a technology company, we – and our brand licensees – innovate for people with one consistent belief: there’s always a way to make life better.
Company Website: www.philips.co.in
Positions: Software Engineer Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Philips Recruitment 2023:
- Pursuing a degree in Computer science, Computer engineering, CIS/MIS, or other engineering degrees with similar core classes.
- Strong analytical, mathematical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail and ability to learn fast.
- Knowledge of software development with C#, .Net Core
- Web technologies: REST Apis
- Use SQL and NoSQL for database manipulations.
- Knowledge of data processing in a distributed application using public cloud like AWS or Azure
- Knowledge of containers development (Docker/Kubernetes)
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better Support Philips in the Research and Development of state-of-the-art functional software development/cloud deployment products. The successful candidate will be responsible for tasks that may include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Working with project team members to solve problems and build innovative cloud based software solutions and supporting documents for cloud based software solutions.
- Design, develop and test (unit tests, functional tests) software products in various stages of development.
- Work with the product owner and development team to deliver quality products on time following the Agile software development process
- Troubleshoot and debug challenging technical problems
- Document software designs via functional specifications and other design documents
- Research, investigate and define new areas of technology to enhance our product line
How to Apply for Philips Recruitment 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here