Philips Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Philips Recruitment 2022: Philips Innovation Campus (PIC) is the R&D hub for Philips that focuses on developing innovative products and solutions for Philips across geographies. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals, and researchers have developed and rolled out a complete seat of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets.
They will work in various areas under our Healthcare group to build products & solutions in line with Philips vision. At Philips, our purpose is to improve people’s health and well-being through meaningful innovation. We aim to improve 2.5 billion lives per year by 2030, including 400 million in underserved communities. As a technology company, we – and our brand licensees – innovate for people with one consistent belief: there’s always a way to make life better.
Company Website: www.philips.co.in
Positions: Software Engineer I
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Philips Recruitment 2022:
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar discipline
- 0-2 years’ experience in software development with hands-on in Java/ C# .NET Core, microservice based designs
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent coding and debugging skills.
- Experience in Linux based development environment
- Good understanding of cloud based development (AWS preferred)
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Work experience on systems used in healthcare is a plus
As a Software Developer within the SaaS Factory Development team, you will be responsible for designing, developing, securing, maintaining, integrating, testing, and deploying challenging software services in a scalable cloud environment. You will operate in an Agile development environment, working closely with product owners, architects and other teams like platforms and cluster carrier programs. You will be using state-of-the-art technologies and frameworks like .NET Core, Java, React, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS cloud services etc.
- Participate in the development of software services
- Analyzes and understands the Software/Functional Requirements Specification
- Owning the design (high level and detailed) of the system
- Should be competent with design, implementation, testing, and documentation.
- Contributes to Features/User stories for modules
- Ensure quality by writing developer level tests (unit, component etc.) and also well versed in BDD/TDD frameworks
- Working with engineers and other team members for the quality and timely deliveries.
- Interacts effectively with other functions (verification, Quality, regulatory, project mgmt.) for the success of the project
- Keeps abreast of technical developments in one’s own field through study, technical contacts and propagate it.
How to Apply for Philips Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired