Philips Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Research Intern | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Philips Recruitment 2022: Philips Innovation Campus (PIC) is the R&D hub for Philips that focuses on developing innovative products and solutions for Philips across geographies. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals, and researchers have developed and rolled out a complete seat of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets.
They will work in various areas under our Healthcare group to build products & solutions in line with Philips vision. At Philips, our purpose is to improve people’s health and well-being through meaningful innovation. We aim to improve 2.5 billion lives per year by 2030, including 400 million in underserved communities. As a technology company, we – and our brand licensees – innovate for people with one consistent belief: there’s always a way to make life better.
Company Website: www.philips.co.in
Positions: Research Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Philips Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor/ Masters holders in Electronics/ Computer science/ Statistics/ Signal & image processing/ Machine learning/ Artificial intelligence/ Data science or any other related discipline
- Experience with one or more analytic software tools or languages (like R and Python)
- Experience in C/C++
We are looking for students who are passionate about AI, advancing science, and building the next generation of intelligent systems for various health-care applications. Our ambitious AI research agenda is both broad and deep, with leading edge projects in signal & image processing, machine learning, deep learning, and NLP techniques. You will interact with multiple teams on AI and will help bring research ideas into scalable, robust systems.
- Developing AI, pre and post processing algorithms on signals, images and videos
- Develop various machine learning and deep learning techniques and algorithms for regression, classification, statistical modelling, and predictive modelling, etc., for healthcare applications
- Exploration of various Deep neural network architectures and transfer learning methods
How to Apply for Philips Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here