Philips Recruitment 2021 | Software Test Engineer I | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electrical Engineering | Bangalore
Philips Recruitment 2021 : Philips Innovation Campus (PIC) is the R&D hub for Philips that focuses on developing innovative products and solutions for Philips across geographies. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals and researchers have developed and rolled out complete seat of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets.
They will work in various areas under our Healthcare group to build products & solutions in line with Philips vision. At Philips, our purpose is to improve people’s health and well-being through meaningful innovation. We aim to improve 2.5 billion lives per year by 2030, including 400 million in underserved communities. As a technology company, we – and our brand licensees – innovate for people with one consistent belief: there’s always a way to make life better.
Company Website: www.philips.co.in
Positions: Software Engineer I -Test
Experience: 1 – 4 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electrical Engineering
- BE/ B.Tech or M.Tech in Computer Science/Engineering, Information technology, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience in Software automation and manual testing
- Experience with design and coding in object-oriented programming languages, specifically C++ and/or Java
- Experience with unit test frameworks like JUnit and XCTest an added advantage
- Experience with Android and/or iOS application development an added advantage
- Experience with Git, Azure Dev Ops and Healthsuite Platforms Cloud assets an added advantage
In this role as a Software Engineer – Test, your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Perform software testing (automated and manual) within the systems/agile/scrum team throughout the whole development cycle ensuring built-in quality
- Provide test expertise to define software test strategies and initiatives at feature and system level
- Review (functional and non-functional) requirements/stories/features for accuracy and testability
- Consult within scrum or other teams on test planning and participates in scrum team testing, planning and demo activities
- Testing all aspects of the product/system like functional/component, system, requirement, performance, regression and service.
- Automate tests and test own code. Selects and applies test management tools/simulation models/test frameworks/scripting languages.
- Work with feature teams to identify and capture test cases, ensure version management
- Setting up of test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases.
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report it to concerned people
- Documents test plans, protocols, and reports
Apply Link: Click Here