Philips Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Test Automation Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ Instrumentation | 2019 – 2021 Bath | Pune
Philips Recruitment 2021 : Philips Innovation Campus (PIC) is the R&D hub for Philips that focuses on developing innovative products and solutions for Philips across geographies. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals and researchers have developed and rolled out complete seat of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets.
They will work in various areas under our Healthcare group to build products & solutions in line with Philips vision. At Philips, our purpose is to improve people’s health and well-being through meaningful innovation. We aim to improve 2.5 billion lives per year by 2030, including 400 million in underserved communities. As a technology company, we – and our brand licensees – innovate for people with one consistent belief: there’s always a way to make life better.
Company Website: www.philips.co.in
Positions: Test Automation Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification for Philips Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor/Master degree in Electrical/ Electronics / Instrumentation / or Computer Science with 0-2 years of Medical Device Development / Testing experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience on test discipline, test strategy, test authoring, reviews
- Knowhow of design control processes for medical device design
- Experience in X-ray is preferred. Medical device testing knowledge is mandatory.
- Good application knowledge within project’s scope and good understanding of development processes (software/HW/mechanical) in general
- Hazard and norm compliance knowledge
- Testing and problem isolation skills
- Knowledge of the test lifecycle and test function
- Good team player and ability to work independently & act pro-actively
- Knowledge of IEC 60601 standards and Knowhow of design control processes for medical device design
- Be structured and self-organized with good ability to communicate (both written and verbal) at different levels
- Mindset to simplify and reach to solutions with speed
In this role, you have the opportunity to support the System Release activities for Diagnostic X-ray (Radiography, Fluoro & Mammography) with all relevant Philips Healthcare processes and to defines, manages the technical aspects of all integration, verification, validation & release activities in a system level project, achieving full design release evidence.
- Requirement analysis
- Testability review of the user needs, intended uses and system requirements
- Preparing test scenarios
- Preparing test cases for test levels – module/integration/system testing
- Preparing test data and environment
- Manage system baseline configuration and model control
- Executing the test cases
- Defect reporting
- Verification and Validation of the product(s) / product line(s)
- Analyze, interpret and report test results for both verification and validation testing
- Performing regression testing, HALT or HAST
How to Apply for Philips Recruitment 2021?
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired