Philips Recruitment 2020 | Technical Writer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering; BCA/ B.Sc | Bengaluru
Philips Innovation Campus (PIC) is the R&D hub for Philips that focuses on developing innovative products and solutions for Philips across geographies. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals and researchers have developed and rolled out complete seat of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets.
They will work in various areas under our Healthcare group to build products & solutions in line with Philips vision.
Company Website: www.philips.co.in
Positions: Technical Writer
Experience: 1+ Years
Job Location: Bengaluru
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering or English language and affinity with technical topics
Philips has a prominent global position within the market and as Technical Writer you will be part of this team and support the development of new service concepts by creation and updating of the documentation and other media for service engineers in the field. We work often in a multi disciplinary environment whereby Field Service, Marketing and R&D play important roles.
You will work in a team of other writers in Best and Suzhou and contribute to our service innovation through:
- Ensuring that the required end-user documentation is written and delivered according to the project deadlines
- Collect all necessary information for documentation activities from Market and BU, and transform this input into service documentation
- Coach Service Innovation and R&D experts to ensure high quality of content creation
- Proactively organize review of the written documents or media, handle comments and obtain approval
- Submit documents for translation, localization and final product delivery
- Drive and maintain the overall documentation delivery and correction project plan
Apply Link: Link Expired