Philips Recruitment 2020 | Software Technologist I – Test | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics; MCA | Bangalore
Philips Recruitment 2020: Philips Innovation Campus (PIC) is the R&D hub for Philips that focuses on developing innovative products and solutions for Philips across geographies. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals and researchers have developed and rolled out complete seat of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets.
They will work in various areas under our Healthcare group to build products & solutions in line with Philips vision.
Company Website: www.philips.co.in
Positions: Software Technologist I – Test
Experience: 2+ Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering or MCA
Motivated, Hard Working, detail oriented, deadline and quality driven individual to develop and test a cloud based Enterprise Application in an Agile development environment. Applicants should have experience writing Enterprise Java Applications using Microservices / Service Oriented Architecture and REST. One of the key qualities of the applicant should be to train-on and apply new technologies to solve difficult problems.
- Two (2) years or more professional experience building or testing Enterprise applications using Java
- Demonstrable experience and fluency with Spring Framework (Spring-Boot preferred).
- Strong experience in creating or testing Restful web services.
- Experience with Java testing frameworks (Junit/Mocks etc).
- Experience with any RDBMS or NoSQL databases.
- Experience with and understanding of Git
- Experience working in Scrum agile environment.
- Exceptional knowledge of object-oriented design, including design patterns.
- Strong ability to analyze requirements and develop a risk based approach to testing
- Experience developing or testing cloud based systems (AWS or equivalent).
- Experience with Build Management & Continuous Integration systems (TeamCity or equivalent)
- Experience with Messaging System (RabbitMQ or equivalent)
- Experience developing multi-threaded applications
- Experience with Test Automation using Behavioral Driven Development (BDD) or Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience in developing or testing in a regulated environment
- Experience in developing enterprise scale test automation
Apply Link: Click Here