Philips Recruitment 2020 | Software Technologist | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Philips Innovation Campus (PIC) is the R&D hub for Philips that focuses on developing innovative products and solutions for Philips across geographies. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals and researchers have developed and rolled out complete seat of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets.
They will work in various areas under our Healthcare group to build products & solutions in line with Philips vision.
Company Website: www.philips.co.in
Positions: Software Technologist I – System Analyst
Experience: 1+ Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering
- Requirements analysis & documentation.
- Component/module/sub- system design, implementation & documentation
- Manage technical communication with customers and stakeholders
- Creates and maintains web pages in AngularJS, HTML5 & CSS3 with Unit Testing
- Creates and maintains Web services in Java with Unit Testing
- Creates and maintains DB Objects such as functions, procedures, triggers, etc. for assigned modules.
- Expertise in Java, HTML5, CSS3, JS, Angular JS 1.x, REST
- Expertise in SQL, PLSQL
- 1+ years of experience in Java Swing
- Experience in Healthcare domain, Preferably in EMR/EHR/HIS
- Knowledge & experience in dealing with healthcare regulations and quality standards
- Expertise on the software tool like GitHub, Sonar, Jenkins, etc
- Strong in OOPs, abstraction, analytical and problem solving skills
Apply Link: Click Here