Philips Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer II | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering; MCA | Bangalore
Philips Innovation Campus (PIC) is the R&D hub for Philips that focuses on developing innovative products and solutions for Philips across geographies. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals and researchers have developed and rolled out complete seat of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets.
They will work in various areas under our Healthcare group to build products & solutions in line with Philips vision.
Company Website: www.philips.co.in
Positions: Software Engineer II
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Job Location: Bengaluru
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering; MCA
- Experience in Java, HTML5, CSS3, JS, Angular JS 1.x, REST, Java Swing (Preferable)
- Experience in SQL, PLSQL
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in Healthcare domain is preferred
- Knowledge on the software tools like GitHub, Sonar, Jenkins, etc
- Good general knowledge of hardware, software and database systems and Up-to-date knowledge of the latest IT and Software trends
- Creates and maintains web pages in AngularJS, HTML5 & CSS3 with Unit Testing
- Creates and maintains Web services in Java with Unit Testing
- Creates and maintains DB Objects such as functions, procedures, triggers, etc. for assigned modules.
- Component/module/sub- system design, implementation & documentation
- Creates and maintains Swing Application
- Operations support to live product for customers
- Accountable for complex questions that requires a certain level of investigation of cause
Apply Link: Link Expired